Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yucky Yuck!

What is all this congestion and sinus drainage my lil man has to deal with?!?!?

First thing after sleeping any length of time he is hacking and throwing up such mucus! Sorry to be so graphic....:(

Any hints on how to help him?

I have become so attractive in my new alluring scent "Eau de Vicks" and I am menopausal so the humidifer is not so comforting at night...but we crank it up. It seems I cannot take off enough clothes to cool down (this makes DH grin...somebody needs to warn him) and others forget to put an extra blanket! What is fair?

Yeap I said it...menopausal....and I am about to age another calendar year. And I am adopting? Somebody bring me back to reality!

2 comments:

RK said...

I don't have much good advice for you. I did get our humidifier out last night to put in Braska's room, as she's been very dry with nose "crusties" but no actual drainage. She seemed a bit better today, so we'll stick with it for now. Hope he is back to perfect soon!

Campfire Lady said...

I'm sorry Scooter has the yucks! If it helps any, Auntie Kris has had the yucks too. And as for you, Mom - Auntie Kris is menopausal too, so I FEEL YOUR PAIN! - or should I say - I FEEL YOUR HEAT! Ha ha ha. My hubby knows very well what your hubby (Smiling Sam) is going thru! Have you noticed that EVERYBODY has a nick name?? Just one of my thangs I reckon.

Tell me!