Sunday, June 24, 2012

Calling China

I was working on all of the yard sale donations.  It involved sorting, cleaning and folding so I was not looking.  I should always be looking, right?  Ty got my phone and enjoyed calling others.  I really should look at the recent calls to see who he applied the  "reach out and touch" advertising to. 

My apologies if it was you. 

I am sure it was China. 

Anyway, as I walked by he was having a serious conversation.  Probably about the lack of excitement in his life or maybe the fact that mom wasn't looking.

I see more and more "pretend play" in his life.  I am so thankful to see this because for the longest time he would not play.  We had to show him how.  I invited others over to show him how to play.  Slowly that shell is opening up and my boy is coming out.  I love it.
Even if it costs me a cell phone call to China!

No comments:

Tell me!