Okay...things have been a little hairy around here! We have have been on so many road trips for medical reasons. All my mail piled up and I had been ordering books from paperbackswap and Amazon for home schooling, DS and child behavior. There was an avalance on my kitchen counter when we got back from Philly.
I pulled the bar stool up to the counter to sip my iced tea and open everything...bills first, ya know. When I got over that I started with packages. Each one I opened I thought 'uh huh' I ordered that one last so and so and it goes on this shelf. I have a pile of books by my desk, on the coffee table in the den and by my bed.
Well...I came up on a package and sure enough it was another book...but when I opened it I could not believe my eyes... IT WAS "GIFTS"...the very book I have wanted for months and months!! I thought "oh no! I didnt order this one!" and "I wonder if I can peak in the cover before I send it back?" and I grabbed up the packaging to look for a return address and information...
It was from Just RK and no doubt Braska Bear was in on this!!
Oh WOW! I just took my book and went to my bed and snuggled in and read some of the wonderful stories. Thank you thank you thank you! You two are just awesome!!
You got me! I never expected it! (((hugs))) and many thanks! Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yay, glad it got to you! Enjoy!
Hey...received the great CDs you sent, on Saturday! Thanks so much...the boys love the chicken one already.
Will do a blog post about it soon, as soon as I get five minutes to myself.
Look forward to reading your blog...thanks again!
Post a Comment