
Thursday, December 2, 2010
The day is here...
Lots of anxiety about this one. Of course when we left the RMH he knew. He knew the hospital when we arrived. After a few tears and lots of loving and whispers he calmed. Kasey the Robot was his constant companion of choice. After getting in the room, even before the first meds were given, spontanous bursts of laughter errupted and attacks of tickles went all around the room.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
My goodness, praying that things are going so wonderfully well. I wish I had something else oh so encouraging to say...
Oh RK, you always encourage me...I feel like I am always whining. I appreciate that you are there. One day, we will be past this and Artie will become a self advocate. He will stand on his own behalf and in behalf of others.
Thanks for letting me know you came by to check on us!
Post a Comment