Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MIA!

I have been missing in action! My time is divided. My heart is sore.

My brother is terminal and requiring assistance, which I am giving as much as possible. It is heart wrenching.

Artie is missing me and I am missing him...so much. It seems what when I am gone a day and dad cares for him, by the time I am back he has so many new discoveries to show me. I have been missing his day to day life. It was never more aparent than last night after being gone the weekend.

He is talking so much more. He was explaining and signing to me last night. I picked up the words "car","wheels" and "red" as he was signing "me", "car" and "go". What adventure he had on Saturday! He really wanted to share and tried so hard to communicate. I listened intently and responded, encouraging him. What a treasured moment!

I need to be part of his life every day. I really love my boy.

My sweet boy is growing up before my very eyes!

No comments:

Tell me!