Sunday, October 24, 2010

Funding for what insurance wont pay for....

There are just some things we cant quite get for him...insurance is not going to pay. Many have made suggestions. Soooo...we decided the least intrusive, easiest thing to do would be raise the money ourselves. Kind hearted ones insist on helping though and I thank you.

OK everyone! We are going to do the "fundraiser" yard sale for Ty Christian. Our goal is to be able to provide the therapy that insurance wont cover. We have set our goal for at least three months of therapy to give it a chance to work. Also some ladies have offered to help with a cookbook that some of our... local businesses are sponsoring and selling for him.

Many are contributing stuff to sell and I am going to sell on Ebay and Craigs List too. I will share this as we go along. I hope this can help others as well. Any money we make over our goal will go to another child with the same need in our local community.

Anyone who reads this, who wants to contribute, either by helping with the design layout or recipes are welcome. If you want to preview the yard sale...you are welcome...if you want to see the listed items, ask and I will guide you to them as I post them....
We are going to do this with Gods help~

No comments:

Tell me!