This is the day I really start working on the Cookbook. My friend who wanted to help cant. Can I do this? Yes I can!
Have I watched too much PBS? Yes I have!
I find it very theraputic calling friends and asking for a recipe. It seems to reopen the connection we have, or in some cases had. It just takes time. Time for the human touch and love. Isnt that what cooking for your family is all about? Taking the time to show that love in a world where fast food and take out is the norm?
It really reminds me of Artie. The time that otherwise busy people take to stop and speak to him. In a whirlwind of life, just taking a minute to say hi and smile.
Time for Tuesday! No nurse, no appointments and time for Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment