Did I mention I am old enough to be grandma?
I am entering into the world of diapers...not pampers but cotten. No more are we limited to the simple choices of flat or prefolds but there are a dozen self contained, velcroed, snapped, and inserted diapers...so many brands. And who'd thunk that they would run between $10 and $20 EACH??? Where was I when the diaper market went nuts?
There are whole communities, forums and such dedicated to diapers! Check out the Cloth diapering and mothering community with every conceiveable corner discussed!
I just need some diapers...when the adpotion is done we are going cloth. ~sigh~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
You will LOVE cd'ing. We did this up until Parker had his g-tube placed. I can't wait until his final surgeries and then we can go back to the cloth ones full time.
Just wanting to check in to see if things are ok...miss seeing your posts about your cutie!
Post a Comment