Someone with a kind heart posted this...
The day that I first met my son, Xander, is fast approaching and I wanted to do something to honor that day and to also raise money for Reece's Rainbow. So, I'm giving away my Blackberry Curve. All the details are on my blog, but basically it's an auction. A $5 entry will get your name in one time for the drawing. Every penny in the auction will be given to Reece's Rainbow to be placed in the grant fund for little Raina who is waiting in Bulgaria. I chose Raina because she, like Xander, has Down syndrome and clubbed feet. So, if you'd like a chance to win my Blackberry and also to help out RR, check out my blog! And, if you have a blog, PLEASE mention this on your blog too. If you don't need or want the Blackberry, you can still enter and if you win, you can resell it on ebay Help me help a waiting angel on Reece's Rainbow!
Here are all the details:
Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment