Artie loves the song "head, shoulders, knees and toes" and is delighted to perform for himself!
From the smears on the mirror, I am safe from being roped in to doing a windex commercial unless its the person trying to use the no name brand...hey! but I did use windex!
My son has Down syndrome, neuromuscular scoliosis, kyphosis and autism and this is for all the people and their family members who are considering what their lives would be like loving and living with a child who has Down syndrome with or with out other complications. I have always said "if only it were just Down syndrome".
3 comments:
Something in common with Matthew. He loves this song too!! He puts both arms on his head when I sing it to him.
What a cutie pie! And a great song choice - we were big fans of that here as well.
I wanted to say thanks for your input on my dilemma today - I appreciate it very much. Trish @ 5MFSN
If I was that cute, I'd want to look at myself too! He is so adorable1
Post a Comment