Its done. I take small comfort in that. I confess I am angry about the whole thing. He does not deserve this, and he does not deserve to keep going through it over and over.
Now its time for healing and getting back on his feet.
He was precious through out it all. Afterwards when he woke he was still, looking around at strangers, until he saw me and then he started crying. I couldnt pick him up but I took his leg and stroked his forehead. He calmed. He is such a sweet pea.
Turning him is not easy. It seems to hurt when they lift his arm.
But right now he is snoring and I am sitting here, waiting for him to need me.
There are lots of battles and lots of fun to be had. Today was a success and I am thankful.
Oh, and Aunt Sandra? Horton is watching over him waiting for him to wake up too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
It doesn't seem fair... I wish it could just all go away and he could be home and happy and never need another hospital!
Post a Comment