We do take our time to have fun! Its not a bad thing...he loves his "science" time...feeding the fish and observing how they swim, eat and move. It causes outbursts of giggles! I love it too!

Of course duing this time he has to have his stuffed fish swimming around. Note the chewy...he really grinds his teeth when he has an earache. Thats how I tell one is starting, poor baby!
And then we have to sing our "what is today" song. LOL! I love that. He gets to put it on the door...And then spell the hard part of his name.


Its interesting that he can not stand for the letters to be off the poster...a little OCD there? If I want him to work on it I simply put the letters in a basket by the door. He walks by and...ta da!...he spells his name again.
He is my little hero...did I tell you that? He loves his school time!
No comments:
Post a Comment