My sweet Ty went from a nuk brush feeding to a spoon without even paying attention! He simply smacked his lips and moved the food back and swallowed!
Want more amazing news? He started baby talking a few weeks ago but now he is saying words, repeating the last word I say or he hears. His hearing has been such a concern of mine. I am so thankful that he is responding. Its like someone turned on his word bank. WOW...
And signing (while I am glowing with joy about what he is doing) has picked up. I was thinking that he is not progressed at all lately and tonight laying in bed talking to him I asked him to show me some signs. He smiled and signed everything I said. Proves to me that he just wont do it when he doesnt want to. He does not perform on demand!
His face seems slimmer...could it be the mass oral motor exercises? Or the constant feeding boot camp? or the talking? or just a proud ma? LOL!
I am thankful for my sweet son. I look so forward to watching him grow up. I dont know how I could love him more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment