It was a joy to get a call from a long distance friend tonight. I was really at the point of being a grump!
How things can be put in a clear light when you can talk them out.
I am home sick and tired of taking care of business long distance. My dear husband has two piles of clothes from what I hear...the clean one outside the dryer and the dirty one outside the washer. Rumors are that they are becoming one.
He says to me...you need to hire a maid! LOL! RIGHT~ like that is going to happen!
Hope, you helped me step outside of myself and see the humor.
All the laundry, bills and construction will wait. Ty is worth every moment and he deserves this. And dad will not be naked in the world...he may wear mismatched socks or (heaven forbid) a wrinkled shirt to work but life will go on!
Dad did look kind of rumpled at the childrens museum last weekend. You all should have seen this pair playing! He is a daddy's boy, this one!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment