I feel like I am finally moved back in my house.
After cleaning for days (not kidding here) my dear one comes in and looks around and says "what did you do with all the stuff?" My comment was simply "I put it up".
Even Artie, upon walking in the newly cleaned guest bedroom, which was assulted also, signed "clean, clean".
Speaking of my little character...his room is so cute! I have it ready for him but I dont know that he is ready to give up the baby bed. He always goes to sleep at 8pm right away when placed in the baby bed. I have moved his after bath activities to his room and we have a cozy chair for reading and playing so I hope he will just fall asleep in there one night and that will be it.
Am I wishing for too much? LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment