Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday and Elmo!

Thank goodness its Friday. I am so happy my family will be together for two whole days. We have the most fun and get into the most trouble. There are not enough hours in the day and time is racing forward. He is growing and we have so much to do yet. We are cramming it in between surgeries. One more weekend and then we have to have 'recovery time'.
This weekend however....did I ever tell you?
Of all things that my kiddo loves, Elmo is at the top of the list!

Tomorrow he meets the larger than life, 6 foot, 3 year old giant Elmo in person!

Lets see how he responds! If I know him he is going to love it.

I know I shouldnt take him into big crowd less than two weeks before surgery but, come on! This is Elmo! I am hoping that all the precautions I take make up for this. We are so excited! Mom and dad are taking him so the support system is in place. We have our Elmo overalls and our shoes so like any good fan we are ready!

No comments:

Tell me!