Monday, June 22, 2009

yup...uh oh!

We raced to the doctors office and had 102 when we got there. It climbed to 103.8 and they were wonderful. They helped get his temp down and off to the hospital we went. Xrays were ordered. After leaving there we headed to the drug store for the antibiotics. We didnt make it. They called us back to the hospital and he was admitted. Aspiration pneumonia. Poor baby. 24 to 48 hours of IV antibiotics for little man. I hate this.

I know we spent two months for something at the Marcus Institute but I hate that this is the end result. I know that when he chokes its time to stop. That is not their rule. Guess what...they are fired.

Ya hear that? You are fired. We may not ever pull into McDonalds and order a happy meal but we are not going to do this again. We WILL take it slower.

1 comment:

RK said...

Oh my... I'm so sorry. We've had that same thought about what that Happy Meal is worth and what it's not... I'm praying for quick recovery.

Tell me!