Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving along~

Our surgery was canceled and rescheduled due to a mild upper respitory issue...and the doctor needed to reschedule anyway. It turned out best!

We go the 30th so that gives us another few days of 'free' time!

We finally got the curriculum for children with DS for ages 3-5...we are delighted and are starting right away...as soon as I heal!

I had dental surgery and if that werent enough I pricked my finger cleaning a garden. Did you say "why werent you resting after dental surgery?" Or maybe "what happened to your garden gloves?" Due to the pity I envoked, Ty was entertained by a number of people while I was to rest. Resting was not on my list. Weeding the roses was. And my garden gloves? Right in my bucket...after all I was only going to be out there for a few minutes...right?

I feel like sleeping beauty without the sleeping or the beauty part. I pricked my finger and it swelled terribly! Poor Ty keeps signing "hurt" when he sees it. Infection set in and now it has spread. Dont worry however! My good doctor is on the job. It developed into cellulitis and is affecting my arm. We have two more days until we do something serious about it. Darn roses!

Today I am forced to sit down, elevate my hand and read...his curriculum is first! And might I add, wonderful! I hope to share with everyone as we go on this adventure!

Did I say it was a good thing we reschedluled his surgery?

No comments:

Tell me!