Is not a practicing doctor. Why? What conclusions can we draw from that?
She is very opinionated and loves to draw controversy to build revenue. The good not-a-doctor is putting a spotlight on DS in order to plump her revenues.
Who is she to say my child is a burden? Who is she to look across the masses and state, with no personal experience, all is doom and gloom for my child and others like him. She has no personal experience. Only sarcastic cruel comments.
I have no motive save the self esteem and future of my child. The future of children. Children that she as an OB (she claims but does not practice) deems unfit for life.
Of the monsters in the world, she is the most frightening. What expectant mother seeking knowledge will sleep thinking Amy is objective and honest? How many mothers will take the lives of their children because of belief in what she says?
Amy does not allow parents of children with Ds any respect.
Of all the narrow minded, hard hearted people I have met, she is the worst. I certianly wouldnt want her touching a the belly of an expectant mom to examine a child, typical or not. Why, she might feel extermination is best for the child!
Where do you draw the line? My son smiles at me and I hug him a little closer. My beautiful son who would have been one chosen for extermination by the good Doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I agree with you. She causes me to get my quills up too. I just saw her post about DS this week, and I was most shocked at several of the comments supposedly from parents of kids with DS who were agreeing. How is that possible? I don't get it at all... Either way, it's sad that there really ARE professionals out there who feel this way. No wonder the numbers are dwindling so quickly. I, for one, am glad she's not practicing... amen!
Post a Comment