Our nurse was a "no show" yesterday! Oh no! Good thing there was not an appointment or something!
I have to say it was a wonderful day. We sailed through the day with such peace. I had a nice evening to top it off. Lil man was calm and cooperated with lots of smiles and giggles. Dad even commented.
So that means we dont even need a nurse, right?
Yeah, just wait until surgery next week and ask me. I am sure I will beg, plead, fall on my knees and pull at the hem of her scrubs until she helps. Sometimes you just need another set of eyes to confirm or ease your worries. And to repeat this every 6 months is not a happy thing.
We actually went over schedule this time. Surgery was due in June. We got and extra two months of "no surgery" time. Although there were issues with his health, some bad ones, putting that incision off had a kind of "vacation" feel to it.
Maybe I can beg for an extension...say every 8 months? That would streach us up to next April!
I sort of want to take him and run. I know I cant. I cant stop this.
But, hey what if we took off to parts unknow and were a "no show" for surgery?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment