Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Here, let me disconnect that for you...

Today Ty is helping out. They have so much to do and he knows they are trying to get around to taking that pulse ox off of him...and taking the IV out...and the ace bandage off of his chest!



Of course there are added benefits such as chewing on it...



Looking at the pictures I can see him giving in to the curve. The implant is what keeps his spine stable and straight. Its a little scary to be waiting for the brace to be made and see him move around so much. The upper part of the implant is still attached to his rib cage. He is an active little fellow...and so cute! I did I mention that I love this little guy? He is the most perfect little boy. So full of love and adventure, even when we face obstacles like this!

No comments:

Tell me!