Ty is resting here at the hospital.
He came home sick last week. As soon as he came in the door I knew. I my reaction was to get him to the emergency room.
After consulting with doctors we found that it was possibly the flu...can you believe I was thankful?
By Wednesday his ped...the most wonderful one in the world...said no, get him to ER.
Long story short. From our home town ER to big city ER by ambulance. And 19 hours later we are admitted.
The incision began leaking clear fluid..on a gauze it was slightly yellow. It continues to leak. A Wound Vac was applied and the research began.
It seems the infection after each incision comes out because it was never fully conqured. This time it is bad.
Many tests and cultures later we find it is the same MSSA infection as before and before that and so on.
Today it was determined that he will go into OR and have the incision cleaned. They will possibly remove the hardware for recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Oh no! I am just sick about this for Ty! How absolutely miserable he must be, and watching him go through this must make you just as sick. I am lifting him up in prayer right now. Lord, heal him. Lord comfort him like only you can. Lord, let him rest. Lord, For only in you can true healing come, and only in you is there power of cleansing that wound . Lord guide the doctors in finding every single cell of bacteria. Let them see things they might otherwise have missed. Lord, let that one screw that needs to come out be found. (I firmly believe there is one screw that is somehow causing a problem. Why and how, I have no idea.)
Post a Comment