With every step he takes and every moment he smiles my heart soars, with every cry of pain or fever my heart aches.
Today they put in a PICC line so we can go home and he can get the antibiotics and draws right there. We will be happy to leave the hospital. They have been very kind and great about listening to me. But, I know he will do better at home.
I got very upset this morning. They put a mask on him so he could go to see the therapy dogs and he was coughing. When we returned and I took the mask off, it was specked with blood. I know that comes from the penumonia but it scared me non the less.
I so wish I could take this from him. I wish I could go through this and not him. He is such a sweet pea and still smiling. He is like that. He doesnt stop at just feeling bad. He keeps going until he falls out.
They will take him for the PICC line at 2:00 and I will be so glad to get him home to his own toys and bedroom. I am going to snuggle him and love on him until he is sick of it!
When I hold him, sometimes I catch him looking up at me, watching my eyes. He is so loving. He has such strength. He is such a fighter. He is my little hero. He is my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Such a wonderful mom and son.
Post a Comment