If I act like I am avoiding people right now, everyone should know why. I mean I have to.
First thing this morning the nurse comes SICK to care for a little boy who isnt quite over pneumonia and has major spine surgery in 10 days. Would you say thats a poor judgement call? Or poor management? I asked her why and she said when she saw the sign on my door she called the agency. They told her to go ahead and see what I said. ????? Go ahead and what? Expose me, expose my household? Gain entry at all costs, virus, head cold what ever, and make sure we get a dose of it and let me deal with her then send her home?
In what way is this in the best interest of my child?
Our therapists have been wonderful about trying to make sure they are not sick or coming when he is sick. They have other medically involved children to care for too. They are so careful...
The repairman, who holds a part for repair waiting for his money, hasnt even come back. He called and said that he had caught a cold and remembered the sign on the front. All I could say was "thank you, thank you, thank you..."
So the nursing service is not allowed until after surgery. Until after we are past the danger point. I really thought that was what they were here for. I mean aren't they here to help us get there in a safe well manner so that the surgery can be a success and he can recover?
Since they cant behave themselves, I and my lil man will hang out here. No problem! We can entertain each other!









No comments:
Post a Comment