2. He makes sure his Kasey and his stuffed animals say their prayers too!
3. My boy loves with all his heart and being!
4. He can read and loves it, and he surprises me every day with his choice of books!
5. He loves the piano. He is gentle and I do think he is going to play. Lessons are coming up!
6. He can beat me at memory now...either I am getting to old or he is really good! LOL!
7. He is domesticated...he helps me make the bed. Well he pulls on the cover and brings me the pillows!
8. He loves dogs. We cant wait until he has one.
9. He can play games on the computers.
10. Oh is he good at hiding things, too! Just he knows where they are. He will bring something back if you ask nicely.
11. He knows all the answers to Kasey the Kinderbot but LOVES to answer wrong so Kasey will say "do you think my circuits are crossed?"
12. He greets each day with music.
13. He makes sure all of his toys get fed. Very important to him!
14. He has a collection. He collects things that are surprising. His collection changes.
15. He has secret places to put things. He doesn't like for us to go into his secret places. Its private.
16. He adores water, balls and being outside. He has a passion for trains, trucks, cars and dinosaurs.
17. Red is absolutely his favorite color, At least right now. It used to be purple.
18. He loves the merry-go-round and wishes there was one around here.
19. He loves to stomp in water and mud puddles. Thank you Katirina for the boots. They will be useful when the rain comes in the spring!
20. He loves his 'Thomas the Train' boots!
21. When I dont feel good he comes close and rubs my arm. I feel better then.
Twenty one things about a sweet boy!









2 comments:
I know about his secret hiding places and the fact he loves to hide things...I thought for a few hours I wasn't going back to Atlanta due to his hiding my car keys in one of his trucks....LOL!
Had to leave that anonymous because I dont have a google acct...Love you...Sandra
Post a Comment