Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thoughtful Sunday

It was nice waking this morning and finding I had slept a little later. DH, who works so hard so I can stay home with lil man, had scooped him up, dispensed meds and tube fed him. Everyone was all giggles and smiles when I came in.

Last night my sweet boy read to us. Dad was delighted and loved it. It is amazing to see him try to bring the words from his brain to his mouth and say them. I see it. I see the thought process and the effort. I thank Jehovah for creation. How wonderfully we are made!

As I look to next week, knowing we only have three days left, I feel the ice cubes in my tummy. I am walking the tight rope high up in the air. I can't look. I just have to take one step at the time. One minute at the time. Time is rushing by. I wish I could stop time.

I know it is through the loving kindness of God that I have my son. I am going to trust my Heavenly Father to see us through this. I know love, that of my son's and that of my God who gave His only begotten son....Jesus. I am going to walk that rope with trust in my God.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

This was so perfect for me to read right now...thank you for sharing...and sharing your life...

Tell me!