
Time is flying by. The yard sale was great. LOL I did wind up with more stuff than I started with but we will be doing it again it seems.
I am still working on the cookbook so anyone who has recipes they will share please do so!
Surgery is 24 days away. It seems like it will never come but it will be here before we are ready. I do better when I dont think about it. Today its on my mind because I had to put signs out on the front and back of the house...no entry for anyone with symptoms of cold or virus...and I put out the hand sanitizer and face masks for visitors.
Artie is having a quite a day. The dentist visit brought good news. No cavities, teeth in good shape except where he grinds. A myomuchie to help with that.
Today he will nap in the playroom on the window seat. That way I can watch and work on the cookbook.
Three weeks...its like ice cubes in my tummy...









No comments:
Post a Comment