Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 12 for DownS/ Funny Friday

The deep belly laughs are the best~

However, how we achieve those laughs can sometimes be questionable!

My BIL came over a couple of weeks ago for a day and he had Artie laughing so hard he was gasping for air...big deep belly laughs. I loved it. One itty bitty thing though...he was doing slapstick and would use his palm to knock himself in the head or leg and fall over making a loud OW or HUUNNNHH noise. The kid loved it and laughed for 20 minutes straight!

Now this week I noticed that as we were watching the puppets on his movie, one of them got bonged in the head a couple of times with a beach ball and there Artie went...he rolled over laughing like a little mad man! Those glorious deep belly laughs! At the sight of someone getting konked! I had my reservations about this...

Then today I come buzzing through the house, cleaning, ya know...last minute before the man gets home, and BAM! I try to remove my toe from my foot via the corner of the table leg. I fall to the chair, grabbing the wall and yowling like a cat in a fight! Oh the pain!!

When I finally come to my senses and the fog of pain clears a little, over next to the toy box, my little pooh is laughing his butt off...like I did that just for him!

Now, tell me! Does he have a sense of humor or what? Twisted yes, but humor! I bet this kid would love the 'three stooges'...however, at the risk of reenactment I will pass on that.

What I wouldnt do for one of those deep belly laughs from Artie, King of the toy box!!

1 comment:

RK said...

Now that's a funny little guy! Laughing at Mom's stubbed toe...that kind of humor will take him far.

I just came by as I was looking through the 31 for 21 blogs... great stories!

Tell me!