Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day 7 for DownS / Simply Sunday

25 things about me that have nothing to do with Down Syndrome!

The most important thing about me above and beyond this list is my relationship with God. He is good, kind and my strength and hope. Prayer gives me peace of mind that excels all thought.

1. I love my family a lot

2. I have been married for 25 years and love my husband more than I did 25 years ago...I love him more than last year. It just gets better and better.

3. We are in the process of adoption of guess who~

4. I am over 50...how much over is not up for discussion.

5. I am therefore a child of the 60's and 70's and am as retro as it gets.

6. I love old things and will shop for a good used item instead of new. I wish people who gave me presents understood that. I love USABLE antiques.

7. I love my plants both indoors and out....

8. I love baskets, rocks, seashells, minitures, mudmen and books. Especially old ones. Well all rocks are old but you know what I mean. I am almost out of shelf space again.

9. I love family history and do research in spurts.

10. I love stamp collecting~ I really love it! Have any stamps to send me?

11. I moderate our local Freecycle(TM)

12. I am so happy that I retired early

13. I love peaceful mornings on the patio with lil man.

14. I have rheumatoid arthritis

15. I juice everyday (LOL! edited to say "I drink juice everyday" cause DH juices for me everyday!)

16. I have traveled the world

17. My home is a place of peace

18. I love arranging flowers

19. I do not like agressive people

20. I have to have 10 hours sleep a day to be at my best

21. I can go for days with very little sleep when there is a need...seems I dont miss it until the emergency is over.

22. I love rainy days

23. I dont wear shoes unless I have to.

24. I love and collect cameos. (small, old and shell or rock...guess thats why) I have to stay off of Ebay

25. I do not like pressed wood or plastic.

TA DA! There ya have it! Simply Sunday!

No comments:

Tell me!