Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 24 for DownS/ Wonderful Wednesday

Ha! Ever had one of those days that everything worked? Today was it!

I mean from the beginning! DH stayed home and went to the dentist...I took Artie to the doctor for the flu shot. I knew something was up when he didnt cry! He laughed at my antics whilst she was shooting him! We had a good conversation and she is pleased and amazed with his progress. I am tickled!

Listen, the medical teams lined up beautifuly for his surgery...DH offered to take of to take him to New England for his evaulation. His RSV shots were approved for another year (I know, yuck unless you have had first hand experience with that virus. I am thankful) and his doctor got him into Emory DS clinic. She is lining up specialized day care for me and I finally got the paper work submitted and have the handicapped car tag....whew!

No therapy tomorrow...I get to nap with him! My snuggle puppy! I hope we can snuggle until late! Yay!

No comments:

Tell me!