skip to main |
skip to sidebar
For Melody At Wrapped Emotions
This is from a old book...and I have always loved these roses. So this is what I wanted to give to Melody. I love the concept of inspiring art projects to soothe the heart and reach into the depths of ourselves and put out those feelings. It is so theraputic! Ahhhh!

14 comments:
This is very pretty. Thank you for sharing an image you love with Melody.
Really elegant! Lovely!
Ahhh but I should have made something other than photograph. I should post something else..
How pretty - I love them! I just love roses!
It reminds me of the flowers that are on the pages of Beauty and the Beast, just lovely!
Beautiful !
I love it...it says so much. the texture/feeling of the paper is fun and elegant!
oh those are so beautiful!
Those are really beautiful - I love the picture you chose to give to Melody!
Very beautiful roses! I love the depth of the picture through the changes in levels of colorization. I'm sure Melody will love them too : )
I just love illustrations that are found in old books...some of my favorites really. These roses are nice..thanks for sharing them!
Jenny-up the hill
http://www.jennyupthehill.com
I can see why that image speaks to you. They are beautiful!
Thank you for sharing roses that you love. It sincerely touches my heart that you chose something you love to present for me. BTW, I am a lover of old books and vintage prints. This is wonderful.
Thank you for joining this beautiful project for me. Hope to see you around WE in the future.
I agree with Melody, that old books are great. The paper and sometimes even the smell of the pages gives off this feeling of age I like. Those are wonderful roses to share!
Post a Comment